Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hair Repair



After getting some advice from "the peas" I realized there was a 3rd option of doing a short bob that the short hair would "blend" into better. I was able to get an appointment in the afternoon and took Claire to have her hair fixed. The stylist also parted her hair on the other side to "cover" the shorter area. It does cover it but I am not sure if it will stay because she has a stuboorn calick (not sure how to spell that) that wants to part the other way. I do think the hair cut turned out cute. Emily and Abby are now asking to get their hair the same way!!!! I told Claire if she cut it herself again she is getting it cut like Harrison. I hope she learned her lesson and I am looking for a lock box for all my scissors!!!

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Turned out cute! I would have done the same. My niece has cut her bangs twice now. She is 7! It always looks so rediculous and there is no way to fix it with out just shaving it all off. You really did get lucky. Now, hide your scissors!

Tina said...

It's cute :)
And way better than Q's new and fantastic idea of trying to see what will fit in the plug ins... I think I scared him today, but better than electrocution...

Misty said...

Claire's hair does look cute! And wouldn't you know the other girls would want to do it, too :)!
I don't know if Claire's into being a princess, but I told Brynli pretty much the same - if she cut her own hair again, I would shave it all off and she wouldn't look like a princess. It seems to have helped, but her little friend next door just got a bob cut, so I'm on the lookout for suspicious activities with scissors!