Monday, September 8, 2008

Family hair cuts






This week has turned out to be the week of family hair cuts. Abby has been literally begging to get her hair trimmed because she likes it shorter. I finally agreed to get it done Friday after school. When Claire heard Abby was getting it cut she kept asking to have her hair like Abby's. I like Claire's long hair but thought a change is fine with me also. We didn't quite go as short as Abby but they still cut about 8" off her lenght. Saturday John needed to go the to barber to get his hair cut so I asked to go with to see about having Harrison's hair cut. He was look very scruffy and I wanted it cleaned up for his first birthday party and pictures. Harrison sat on my lap and let the lady cut his hair without any problems. They even gave him a cut certificate for his first hair cut with a piece of his hair attached to it. I never got that with the girls so it was very cool. We are now looking good for a little while!!

0 comments: