Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memory tag

Something new with no pictures!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember!

4 comments:

Misty said...

You know, I have so many memories to choose from, but I decided to go with the time we were working in Salt Lake at HB and the tornado came thru downtown. We drove home together that afternoon...and evening...and night. We ended up going up thru Park City around to Morgan and back down since the city was grid-locked with fallen trees and other debris. What a mess! I was often glad that we worked together, but particularly that day!!!

Tina said...

The first time I actually talked to you after 9/11 and you were asking mail questions about a swap...

Amy said...

yeah Tina my priorities were alittle off but look what a great friend I got from calling you!!!!

Catherine said...

i just remember all the times you maria sarah and heather would babysit me and colleen. and then of course playing at grandpas house.