Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Birthday Party!

Mom and Dad with their boy


Harrison playing on the slide, He loved it!

opening presents. He loved this too!

Maya's uncle she and claire loved playing with

Good Friends!
Birthday boy, Harrison

The "twins"

The dads with their boys!


blowing out the candles (a little unsure of this)


Our most recent family picture (not the best)

Saturday was the big party for the new 2 years olds! It was a great day, not still hot or cold yet. The kids played outside and on the giant slide for hours and loved it. The boys blew out the candles on their cupcake cake and opened presents. They had a great time with their friends and played hard. I can't believe they are 2 years old. I went to see a friend today who just had a baby boy and it made me realize Harrison is gigantic! He is pure boy and love hearing him play trains and cars. He is a great playmate to Claire and like to copy what she is doing. This can be dangerous because claire doesn't always make good choices!!! I am so happy to have my little boy and grateful he came to our family! I especially love my dear friend Arlene and the friendship we have with our boys and girls!

0 comments: