Monday, October 19, 2009

"Pumpkin Patch"
















A local private school at a church here brings in a bunch of pumpkins and sells them on their lawn for the month of October as a school fund raiser. It is as close as we get to a local pumpkin patch here in Nac. Claire's school had a field trip to see the pumpkins and buy a little one for themselves. I went with her class in hopes to get some fun fall pictures. It was lots of fun to see the kids so excited about pumpkins. They are have few displays set up to take pictures. I could not get Harrison to hold still for a picture for the life of me. the few are got were very lucky. Most of the pictures were in motion including the one of him throwing me his pumpkin when I asked him to show it to me. Nice! We were able to go with the kids best friends Maya and Toby too. Afterwards we headed to Rusk to spend the day with Thomas!

0 comments: