Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Abby's Big Day




Abby came home from school a little while ago saying her eyes hurt when she reads and her teacher told her to tell her mom. We made an appointment to have her eyes checked and sure enough they are a little too far sighted so the Dr wrote a prescription to help her when she is reading and doing things up close. He said it should correct itself as she ages in the next year or two. She has always wanted glasses so I think she is excited to have them. She asks me before she does things, "do I need to wear my glasses while I do it?" She chose some cute trendy glasses. I like they are OP and have a wave like pattern on the side that remind me of the beach!

4 comments:

Tina said...

cute! we need to get Tyler in...so far he and Q are the only ones without glasses...and I think he needs them.

Hot Pants said...

She looks stinkin' cute in those things! Totally just raised her IQ about 20 points too. I'm pretty sure I need some, but I don't think they'd look so good on me.

Boyer Family said...

Very cute. I hope she keeps better track of hers then morgan did. Just FYI, Eyemasters has a 2 for $99.00 deal which comes in real handy.

kimM said...

she looks so cute