Monday, September 21, 2009

Mr. H and his cars

Harrison watched the movie Cars for the first time on our trip to Virginia. He fell in love with it and has watched it about 1,000 times since then. He knows all the characters names and everything. He is very into his Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars too. He has a carrying case he wheels around the house and likes to get them out and drive them around and line them up. John is teaching him the "names" of the cars like Bronco, Defender, Hummer, Unamog, etc. Harrison also loves trains and Thomas the Tank Engine. He loves to play on his train table with his cars and trains. Here is a video of him putting his cars down the Little People circus rollar coaster. He loves to do this and is quite good at it for his age. He amazes me with how he knows to connect his magnetic trains together too. I love having a little boy. (sorry it is sideways, I couldn't rotate it. PS pause music to hear video)

1 comments:

Angela said...

Abby looks cute in her glasses. I'm glad that she is enjoying them! And Harrison - what a precious, precious boy! He always makes me smile, and he is growing up so much!!

I miss seeing the kids, and of course you and John! :-)