Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter





































My rechargable batteries for my camera are shot but I am trying to suck as much juice out of them as possible because I haven't had a chance to buy some more. Unfortuately my Easter pictures didn't turn out that great. The kids enjoyed their baskets. Harrison loved the truck book he got and ran right up to John to have him read it to him. He is very into trucks right now. Most of the pictures are blurry because I had to quickly turn on the camera and take the picture before it died completely on me and there wasn't enough juice to use the flash. This was after sitting overnight in the charger too!!! SORRY! Harrison was in candy heaven and went into a candy coma. The girls loved the treats from Grandma and Papa too! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww :]]
Oh! I tagged you in my blog :]

Anna said...

Heard of the 'rabbit hutches' at BYU...I don't think that a divider will stop those bunnies!!!!! Good thing they are so cute :)

Catherine said...

looks like you guys had fun! Happy late easter :)