Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Claire's 4th Birthday Party!











Harrison getting in on the cupcakes!




I wanted to have a birthday party for claire but for some reason I just couldn't get it together. Wednesday at playgroup I decided to go ahead and just have it on Saturday. Nice last minute planning!!! I ran home got the invites, filled them out and let Claire hand them to her friends at play group. I thought a low key easy going party would be great since I waited to long to do it. We brought our easy up to the park with chairs, blanket, cupcakes and juice. My friend, Arlene and her usband jeremy brought chairs too. We hung out and let the kids play then played a little game that didn't go the best but oh well! We sang and had cupcakes with juice then opened gifts. I think it went pretty good and turned out to be a beautiful day to hang out and visit with friends!!! Even the Dads enjoyed hanging out!

0 comments: