Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am going to hell....

for being a bad examples as a mother. Today at church during sacrament meeting, we were sitting there trying to keep the kids happy when Harrison dumped the zip-lock bag of color wonder makers out all over the floor. Claire then exclaims, "oh, damn it!" John starts laughing so hard he is crying and I am trying to ignore what she said and just pick up the markers. I am hoping not very many people heard her but I made sure to apologize to the new converts sitting behind us. Luckily they found it humerous and laughed too.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Amy... I will have to say that I couldn't hear anything where I was. But also, to just remind you that you set a very good example to your kids!! You are an excellent mother, and a dear friend that I look up to!! No one is perfect, and would never expect anyone to be.

Boyer Family said...

Too Funny. If you are going to hell for that, I am sure I will see you there.

Hot Pants said...

I would blame the primary president. That's what my sister did anyway. Her daughter said a whole lot more than just damn too. Three year old's and their potty mouths, they're worse than teenagers.

Missy said...

I think we have all had that moment. Maybe not at church but you won't forget it. At least your not going alone.

Anna said...

A few months ago Macy (8) said it in front of the Bishop at his house- Oops!!! Good to know that there are other non-so-perfect parents out there, even though we do our best!

Unknown said...

Oh geez! lol that TOTALLY made my day hah! Kids say the darndest things huh?