Friday, March 27, 2009

My big 4 year old!!!
















Claire has turned 4 years old! She received her birthday crown Tuesday at school when she brought cupcakes to school. She wore it almost all day Wednesday on her Birthday. We spent the day with friends at play group where we shared cookies and that night Claire chose to eat dinner at Cici's Pizza. We came home and opened gifts. Claire was very happy to get an easel and a bike. She kept telling me how much she loved her gifts. She is so sweet right now. When I asked her what she wants to buy with her birthday money she told me "a bike for Harrison". Whenever someone would say Happy Birthday to her she would giggle and then hug them and tell them Happy Birthday back. It made me laugh. She even went around the room after opening gifts and hugging all of us as a thank you saying Happy Birthday to each of us. claire is a busy little girl and keeps me on my toes but her sweet spirit makes her mischief livable even though at times I don't think I can't take it. She is becoming such a big help and fun little girl.

1 comments:

Christenots said...

Happy Birthday, big 4 year old! It was good to talk to you on your day. We love your crown. It's just perfect for a Princess like you. You are getting to be such a big girl!We miss all the special days we are missing, but are having such a great time serving our mission.Glad you got such fun gifts. Thanks Amy! Love and Blessings,Gramma and Papa,Mom and Dad