Sunday, January 4, 2009

Music Man

PAUSE MY MUSIC TO HEAR HARRISON

We have a microphone that goes with the HSM game for the wii. Harrison got a hold of it the other day and was walking around "singing" into it. He sounded so cute and funny I had to get it on video. I loved how it looked like he was "dancing" to his singing also. Harrison is very fun at this age and likes to dance and will start dancing almost anytime you ask him too. He loves music and moving to it. One of his favorite is Laurie Berkner. Even the girls will ask to hear her and sing along with Harrison. Harrison is also into coming up to me on the computer and turning my chair so I can get out and do his bidding.

1 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I bet that microphone was all juicy after he was done with his performance. What a cutie! I loved my little boys.