Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Claire's First "sleepover"


Saturday my neighbor asked if I could watch her two girls while she went to a wedding in Lousiana. Her oldest is Emily and Abby's age and her younger one is Claire's age so it is not a problem to watch them because it keeps my girls entertained too. They weren't going to be home until late so I told Claire it was a sleep over. We set up Claire's tent and got the princess sleeping bags out and let the girls sleep in there. They eventually fell asleep. My neighbor picked up her girls just after 11:00 and carried her daughter out without waking either little girl up. Claire came crying into my room about 3:00 in the morning because her friend was missing. I felt bad she didn't get a true sleepover but that is as good as it gets for 3 year olds!!!!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Awww... I bet she had so much fun with what sleepover she did get to have! Cute picture!