Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY
















Can you believe it has been 10 years since our oldest was born?
Neither can I but today she turns 10. We have a fun day planned for her and two friends to go rollar skating and then to see the movie Hotel for Dogs. She is becoming quite a young lady and can be a big helper to me with Harrison. She is very creative which is exciting and frustating because she isn't very neat about cleaning up after one of her creations. We are working on that. She has a kind spirit and worries about others feelings. She has a goofy sense of humor that is fun. We love her very much and can't imagine our family without her.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Crazy that I remember your first baby being born all those years ago. Where does the time go?! I was looking at that picture that we took of the four babies (yours, mine, Misty's and Janelle's) just the other day. So grown up now! Happy Birthday Emily!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

Emily said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

Hot Pants said...

You have such cute girls! I hope it was a great birthday!

Catherine said...

This week I was looking through old pictures in the garage and found a baby picture of emily. No I cannot believe shes getting so old. Pretty soon you will be shooing boys off your porch! I know you cant wait for that