Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silly bird

Wednesday morning Harrison woke up early so I brought him into bed with me to hang out for half a hour until it was time to wake the girls. As I laid there dozing I kept hearing this noise that sounded like something hitting our shed close to our bedroom window. When John went to get food for Harrison in the kitchen he said a red bird kept flying into the kitchen window. I went out to see and sure enough this cardinal kept flying into the window. I went on with my morning getting the kids ready for school and then driving carpool. When I got home at 8:00 the bird was still flying into the window. It finally stopped about 9:00. I still have no clue what the bird saw or wanted in the house that would make it fly over and over into a window. I do love seeing the bright red cardinals around here. I bought a bird feeder the fall so we could get some neat birds to watch in the yard. It has finally attracted some birds. I just need to keep the kids from eating the sunflower seeds in the food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!

Denae Aleece said...

That is the stupidest bird I have ever seen. haha