Monday, December 22, 2008

Family christmas pictures

My new favorite picture of John and I.

My handsome little boy. Definitely not my baby anymore.

Sweet Abby


Emily, my young lady to be



The whole family. Claire's individual picture had rotating issues too. I hate sideway pictures.




I have been waiting to upload these pictures until I had my Christmas cards mailed out. I wanted our pictures to be a bit of a surprise. I went all out and bought matching outfits for us. I love that look when I see others do it. The pictures actually used in our christmas cards isn't shown because I am having read-only won't rotate issues with it. We took these on sunday afternoon inbetween one of the many activities that Sunday. They turned out pretty good considering the situation. I hope you enjoy updated shots of us. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I got your card and I loved it! I was a major slacker with mine this year. We just got our family pictures taken on Friday and won't get them back until after Christmas. Don't take me off your card list though, I have big plans for next year.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures. We looked at them Christmas day after we talked to you. They are all darling. Love the matching clothes. Remember the Christmas plaid skirts? They were my favorites.Good job on all counts, Amy. Love and blessings, Mom and Dad

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I was so excited to get your card and your picture was so nice. I love that you were all matching. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. Merry Christmas.