Saturday, July 19, 2008

De'ja vu



When my parents came to visit in June they brought my old Barbie dream house for my girls to play with. I set it up the Saturday after they left. I couldn't believe how my parents still had EVERYTHING from the original packaging. It was kind of spooky. my girls are very excited to have a barbie house. It is kind of hard to watch them play because they aren't playing "right" with it!!!! It definitley reminds me of the hours I played with my BFF, Krissy and our little sisters, Sara, Kimee and Missy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed all the pictures. Glad you got the Barbie House set up, even if they don't play it like you and Sara and the Pollocks did. No one played with paperdolls like I did.
Girls are girls and change each generation. Blessings, MOM

Hot Pants said...

I remember you not letting me play with that because I wasn't playing right either.