Friday, April 18, 2008

We're in trouble.



Harrison is rapidly meeting milestones lately. He cut his first tooth on Friday April 11th and you can see the second one close behind next to it. On Monday April 14th I put him on the floor to play with his toys and when he got on his belly he started to get up on his hands & knees and rocked. I was so shocked that he is so close to being mobile. I can't believe my baby is pushing 7 months old. Time has really gone by quickly. He is building his muscles to learn how to crawl by doing "push ups". He is probably in better shape than I am. Other than Harrison, things are pretty quiet here so not too many pictures to share. Abby will be turning 7 next week so we will have more things to share then.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Go, Harrison!! Carson was crawling before he was 5 months...drove us crazy. Tyler would still be crawling if he could get places fast enough :)The other two were about 6 months and walking at 10. Nice.

Michelle said...

Oh my. Mylee will be 6 months old the end of this month and she isn't even close to crawling. She still hates to be on her stomach. I'm not complaining. Parker was much fast but I girls have just been content to stay put.

Paul and Mar Jean said...

What a beautiful family. I can't believe how big they are. Isn't spring wonderful? We have the same kind of bushes and trees here in Palmyra. Yours are gorgeous.